The haze of uncertainty remains as we begin 2024. The familiar challenges of recent years — global headwinds and wider economic pressures — continue to weigh on the construction industry.
Once again, interest rates and inflation are the biggest perceived threat to the construction industry moving forward, and over 80% of participants said that inflation impacts the viability of schemes. Our report reviews the landscape, sharing insights from industry specialists.
What's inside the 1Q 2024 report?
- Comprehensive survey analysis: Read our in-depth analysis as we surface key insight from rich data across the industry.
- External industry data: Gain insight into key elements shaping the construction landscape, encompassing factors such as materials, labour, contracts and tendering and the broader economic context.
- Expert commentaries: Learn from our UK experts as they provide regional insights and sector-by-sector updates to help you better understand your market of interest.
- Hot topics: Discover trending topics, including new ways of working and digital construction and artificial intelligence (AI).
- Inflation forecasts: Review our updated inflation forecasts — dissected by region and presented as an annual overview.
Navigate the challenging market. Equip yourself with the latest insights in our UK Construction Market Report 1Q 2024 and find a way through the murky conditions.