Kelt: 16 január 2019
Határidő: 23 február 2019
Be part of our growing, successful team. Gleeds Facilities Management are recruiting for a Helpdesk Operative to be based at our office at Wilford in Nottingham.
The working hours are full-time, Monday to Friday, 9am -5.30pm
Gleeds is a multi-disciplinary consultancy specialising in provision of professional services to the Construction and Property industries.
The Gleeds helpdesk team are a key part of our Facilities Management services, and provides an essential single point of contact ensuring a prompt and efficient service, in terms of initial telephone response, accurate recording of requests and delivery of contracted reactive works for a portfolio of in excess of 6300 properties across the country.
- Act as the first point of contact on the helpdesk, managing each call through to a satisfactory resolution to deliver a high degree of customer, client and supplier satisfaction.
- To respond quickly and efficiently to incoming telephone calls & email communications.
- To accurately record details of the initial call, including caller details, reported issue, SLA`s and issue work orders to contractors via an in-house Database system.
- You will chase contractors, property managers, and client representatives in relation to quotes and orders.
- To work within and to, processes and procedures supporting the successful running of the account, and assist in on-going development.
- To liaise pro-actively with all stakeholders, including client`s own end users.
- Develop productive working relationships with client, key customers and suppliers.
- Working to achieve personal and team KPIs
- Dealing with escalations and complaints
- Advising customers of repairing responsibilities
- Support other areas of the account during periods of high work load, holidays and sickness.Online jelentkezés: