Kelt: 04 január 2019
Határidő: 22 február 2019
Helyszín: Office based
Administration / Secretarial
Gleeds is a global multidisciplinary construction and management consultancy with offices throughout the UK and worldwide. We have an exciting opportunity for a Co-ordinator/Administrator to join our Bristol team on a fixed term contract of 2 years.
The jobholder will be required to provide centralised administrative support and assistance to staff members across the UK office in support of IE2, a Collaborative Platform used for the Built Environment Consultancy Services Framework.
Providing a professional and efficient service, the jobholder will be required to train and assist staff members to understand the processes involved in administering their projects through the Built Environment Consultancy Services Framework, supporting them in setting up arrangements to create a "right first time" approach rather than a rectification approach based on audit findings. They will provide positive support, inspiring staff members to engage with the process.
In addition, the role will involve carrying out checks to ensure data is accurately recorded and undertake corrective actions when inaccurate data is shown. These checks and other specific administration task are used to report monthly framework commitments and achieve set compliancy percentages.
The jobholder will be responsible for overseeing the accuracy of data and provide training and day to day support to ensure job leads can properly set up and run Built Environment Consultancy Services Framework projects. The jobholder will become a key point of contact.
Working alongside the company's compliance team, other specific administration tasks will be identified for reporting performance both internally and externally. Performance will be monitored to identify process changes and improvements.
The role will have no direct line management responsibilities but will have regular contact, in an administrative capacity, with internal Directors and staff members.
The role is required to provide better governance in framework activities, support productivity of technical teams and create more opportunity to drive greater volume through the framework.
Responsibilities, Activities & Duties
The jobholder will be required to carry out the following responsibilities, activities and duties in respect of the collaborative platform used to administer the Built Environment Consultancy Services Framework:
- Daily telecom training and support to engage project leads in understanding project setting up, monthly updates, supply chain engagement and financial requirements by using a range of teaching methods and techniques to suit individual learners.
- Carry out check-back with project leads to ensure processes are being followed and records are consistent to the framework requirements.
- Accuracy checks of specific data for monthly reporting including new enquiries, new projects, contract documentation, PIs, financial reporting as well as other non-project specific requirements.
- Periodic checking of other data via an internal audit review.
- Six monthly full audit preparations.
- Review of all projects at completion to finalise outstanding records and requirements.
- Specific report preparation as required for monthly internal reports and business development.
- Assisting in answering day to day queries via helpdesk.
- Contribute to the review and further development of current procedures to constantly improve performance. Feeding knowledge and requirements back to the central team to improve the helpdesk facility.
- Keep up to date with the current framework requirements.
The duties/responsibilities listed above describe the post as it is at present and is not intended to be exhaustive. The Jobholder is expected to accept reasonable alterations and additional tasks of a similar level that may be necessary.
- Good communication and teamwork skills and the ability to explain procedure to all levels of the organisation.
- People person, taking pride in what they do
- Quality and accuracy, right from the beginning
- Good analytical skills
- Good organisational skills
- Delivering at pace with ability to work to tight deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Changing and improving - new thinking, flexible and resourceful, see areas of improvement and willingness to implement them
- Collaborating and partnering
- Self-starter in terms of supporting and promoting the use of corporate ICT databases and systems
- An understanding of information legislation, such as the Data Protection Act
- Proactive, driven and motivated
- Intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel
- 2/3 years experience within a similar field would be an advantage but not essential
You will have an excellent telephone manner, a professional and flexible approach to your work, and be able to work to deadlines. This role requires a combination of excellent administrative ability, with good communication skills.
Gleeds has been awarded Gold Standard by Investors in People (IIP). We are an equal opportunities employer. Please read our Diversity and Equal Opportunities policy
Speculative applications: Not the post you had in mind? You can still send us your CV and we will get in touch with you should any suitable opportunities arise.
Please note that Gleeds does not accept applications from agencies for this vacancy
Please register/login to your profile before you apply for this post.Online jelentkezés: